What is S.E.A.S.?
- S.E.A.S. is a fundraiser to benefit Christian Academy of Myrtle Beach. Monies raised will benefit our tuition financial assistance program to students, Parent Teacher Fellowship (PTF), Booster Club, Senior Mission Trip and other school programs & activities.
- S.E.A.S. will raise awareness and promote Christian Education. Successfully Educating All Students.
- Approximately 20% of CA students and 18% of CA families receive financial aid / tuition assistance.
- Christian Academy awarded close to $193,000 to students & families in 2011 which is approx. 15% of the school's budget.
- S.E.A.S. raised over $52,000 in 2011 and over $70,000 in 2012. The rest is raised by donations.
- S.E.A.S. provides opportunities for those to attend Christian Academy who can't otherwise afford it.
- Our classrooms and school would be a much different place without these famlies and students. The income diversity between the school families is healthy for the school. It has allowed our school to grow and be able to offer more sports and other programs each year. Therefore, ALL students benefit greatly by offering tuition assistance.
- Christian Academy needs sponsors to launch this event! If you would like to advertise your business or just support Christian Academy - secure a Sponsorship now while they are still available. For more information, visit the Sponsorships page.
- The Family Festival at Market Common had approx. 4,000 each year in attendance the last two years. This year we are moving the Family Festival to Plyler Park on the oceanfront boardwalk in Myrtle Beach which will be right after the new 5K / Fun Run.
- We are adding a Beach and Boardwalk 5K / Fun Run component this year to S.E.A.S. before the Family Festival. We hope to draw runners from all over the region to this event increasing exposure, attendance, and monies raised. We are sharing proceeds from the 5K / Fun Run registrations to help support the Junior Diabetes Research Foundation which is a worthy cause close to our heart. Christian Academy's own Ainsley Jordan is diagnosed with Type 1 Juvenile Diabetes and Christian Academy wants to walk (or run) beside Ainsley to help find a cure. Will you join us?
- The Dinner / Auction has approximately 300 tickets available. We anticipate this year at The Dunes Club to be our best ever!
- Become a Sponsor now and get advertising exposure at the Beach and Boardwalk 5K / Fun Run, Family Festival, Dinner / Auction, and on ChristianAcademyOnline.org and SEAS-MB.com.
- S.E.A.S. will be advertising in the community on other web sites, social media, Eblasts, TV, Radio, Print, Newspaper, etc. which will all direct them to this web site to give you advertising exposure. For more information, visit the Sponsorships page.