What is S.E.A.S.?
- S.E.A.S. is a fundraiser to benefit Christian Academy of Myrtle Beach. Monies raised will benefit our tuition financial assistance program to students, Parent Teacher Fellowship (PTF), Booster Club, Senior Mission Trip and other school programs & activities.
- S.E.A.S. will raise awareness and promote Christian Education. Successfully Educating All Students.
- Approximately 20% of CA students and 18% of CA families receive financial aid / tuition assistance.
- Christian Academy awards close to $195,000 to students & families which is approx. 15% of the school's budget.
- S.E.A.S. raised over $52,000 in 2011 and over $70,000 in 2012 & 2013. The rest is raised by donations.
- S.E.A.S. provides opportunities for those to attend Christian Academy who can't otherwise afford it.
- Our classrooms and school would be a much different place without these famlies and students. The income diversity between the school families is healthy for the school. It has allowed our school to grow and be able to offer more sports and other programs each year. Therefore, ALL students benefit greatly by offering tuition assistance.
- Christian Academy needs sponsors to launch this event! If you would like to advertise your business or just support Christian Academy - secure a Sponsorship now while they are still available. For more information, visit the Sponsorships page.
- This year we will not be offering a Family Festival. We will be concentrating on the Dinner / Auction event in the Fall and the 5K Race / 1-Mile Fun Run in the Spring.
- This is our 2nd year hosting a Beach and Boardwalk 5K / Fun Run. The first year drew 250 runners from all over the region increasing exposure, attendance, and monies raised. We anticipate this year to be even better.
- This year the Dinner & Auction will have limited seating at Rioz; approximately 200 tickets will be available.
- Become a Sponsor now and get advertising exposure at the Spring 2014 Beach and Boardwalk 5K / Fun Run, the Fall 2014 Dinner / Auction, on ChristianAcademyOnline.org and SEAS-MB.com.
- S.E.A.S. will be advertising in the community on other web sites, social media, Eblasts, TV, Radio, Print, Newspaper, etc. which will all direct them to this web site to give you advertising exposure. For more information, visit the Sponsorships page.